How to improve Nearsightedness (myopia) vision naturally?
I’m a little nearsighted, left eye 20/50, right 20/80. I’ve heard of eye excercises to help improve the vision, to get it at least close to 20/20.
I hate glasses, going to avoid them as much as possible. So is it possible to improve vision naturally? What eye excercises can I do?
Girl! Omg i have the same thing! Lol, however i’m trying to find the solution as well. I’m sorry to say but i don’t think there is a solution according to wikipedia.com
Is there a way to improve vision naturally?
1-4 hours* <– typo
Yeah, I used to be an online gamer and I usually played 104 hours without eyerest. I wasn't very careful back then and sometimes I played in the night without lights on. I've stopped and came to think, wow, my vision is pretty bad compared to others. Now I feel like I want to improve my vision and and keep it good. Is there any natural way to do this without medications or glasses??? My family can’t afford anything.
Healthy food and exercises are two important factors that play a role in the eye health.
A. Healthy food
1. Vitamin A very important to keeping your eyes healthy. You can find good source of vitamin A in chicken liver, milk, cheese,
2. Essential fatty acids (such as the omega-3 EFA’s) which are important for good vision, among other things.
3. Beans and legumes. Many beans and legumes are rich in important nutrients for vision.
4. Garlic and onions. Garlic and onions are rich in sulfur, which is necessary for the production of glutathione, an important antioxidant for the eye.
5. Blueberries, grapes and raisins. These foods contain anthocyanins, which improve night vision.
6. Eat more fish. Fish is a rich source of omega-3 essential fatty acids, including DHA. DHA is known to be very important for the eyes and the brain. You can obtain it naturally in such fatty cold-water fish as salmon, mackerel, herring, and sardines.
• Close both the eyes very tightly by shutting the lids firmly. Open them suddenly which allows you to feel the stretch. Once open arch your brows and stretch your face. Repeat this several times a day.
• Look as far as possible and inhale then look down as far as possible and exhale. Blink your eyes more than dozen times. Do the same procedure by turning to your left and right then diagonally up to left, down to right, up to right and down to left followed by rapid blinking.
• Rotate your eyes in all the directions. Slowly and steadily concentrate one eye at a time. Do this exercise more than dozen times and try doing this with your eyes shut.
How do you improve your vision naturally?
I have myopia and my prescription is -5.25 for my right eye and -5.75 for my left eye. I need to improve my vision because I’m joining the air force.
I can’t do laser surgery because it’s bad for my eyes.
Is there a natural way to improve my vision?
Yes you can and hope for the best, if you are determined you sure can improve it, i will give free support and advice on how to improve your sight,
here’s the websites – http://www.cleareyesight.info
or if you want to spend money use eyerelax, eyepower from japan, eye exercise device from china or accommotrac – http://www.accommotrac.com/ – http://www.roffereyecare.com/
there’s so many ways to improve your vision,
since you are shortsighted, you will be surprised by improving your near vision will also improve your far vision, with -5.25D and 5.75D you are very likely to put a book close to your eye to read it, so by putting book further that what you can see and try reading it (not to far, meaning completely blur out) force your eye to focus and rest your eye, keep doing it, and once your can see the distance you place put it further, you will be very surprise your distance vision improved too.
(read fine prints as much as possible) download a fine print eye chart, hand held one and a long distance chart to
or similar one’s
good luck, ask if you have question
Powered by Yahoo! Answers