Pursuing An Effective Eye Exercise Program – Tips To Stop Procrastination
Article by Jaclyn Taylor
Many of us are concerned about finding solutions to specific eye conditions. Nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism etc. Eye exercises can help. They can improve the strength and flexibility of the eye muscles leading to improved natural eyesight.
The Vision Without Glasses program will help you find the solution for your specific eye condition. Since everyone’s visual system is different it is extremely helpful to have at your disposal a medically proven system of effective eye exercises. Especially, a program that is individualized and specially customized to suit your personal needs.
The author can testify of the effectiveness of such a program having had success with the Bates Method exercises that form it’s basis. I understand however, your concerns. You may have previously expressed interest in such a program. You had the desire to pursue it. However, you got into the habit of procrastination. This was probably due to your skepticism about such a program even though the idea of having Crystal, clear natural, eyesight was appealing to you.
May be you put it off due to an overwhelming schedule that left you with hardly any time to devote to the program. Perhaps you felt overwhelmed or had a sense of anxiety about pursuing a nontraditional vision improvement method. Bad experiences with other programs that did not meet your expectations or you found that there were too many distractions in your life.
Identifying the causes of your procrastination and taking the steps to eliminate them are important steps to overcoming it.
Here are some useful tips to overcome procrastination:
1. Set yourself a date or deadline to start the program and comply with that deadline.
2. If a program seems overwhelming to you dissect it into smaller parts. For example, start off with the easiest eye exercise techniques and set daily tasks where you can perform the techniques for a shorter period of time.
3. Hold yourself accountable by recording your progress and your compliance with the program in a log book.
4. Reward yourself! Buy yourself a delicious treat for staying committed to your goals. 4 You can involve your friends, co-workers and relatives to support you in your goal of committing to the program so that you are accountable. Do the techniques to your favorite music and make it fun while increasing your motivation at the same time.
5. Your eyes are precious. Make The Vision Without Glasses program a priority in your life. This will be easy to achieve if you consistently focus on the rewards that you’ll achieve from pursuing such an effective program.
The freedom from dependency on glasses or contacts, independence, the fact that procrastination means an undesirable situation;a prescription number that continues to increase as your eyes get weaker with each passing year, causing you to spend more money on stronger prescriptions. After all, in today’s economy everyone appreciates an opportunity to save money.
An ancient Greek term called carpe diem means seize the day. There is no time like the present. Don’t procrastinate your day of independence from glasses and contacts by making it a priority today!
Give yourself the precious gift of perfect vision. You deserve it. Don’t settle for anything less than the best possible care that you can give your eyes. After all, it is the most important of the senses you possess. You owe it not just to yourself but your family and your kids so that you can enjoy all of life’s activities to the fullest without your glasses.
About the Author
A result of the sensitive nature of our health and wellness, most of us don’t generally broach the subject with friends. While looking into alternatives to glasses, laser eye surgery is certainly one preferred direction.